Replacement Passport

A replacement passport should be applied for when you know/suspect the horse has already been issued with a passport, but are unsure as to which organisation issued the original document.

The law states that, if your horse has already been micro-chipped you will have to apply for a Replacement passport. Or Duplicate, if you know who issued the original. Not a new passport.

All replacements passports will be stamped replacement in the relevant sections and will be signed out of the food chain as not suitable for human consumption, (section IX)

Please email to request a replacement passport application form.